I was once called Wonder Woman.

Now, I am a mom of 3 living her daily life fighting osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia at 31. So many things I used to be able to do, I have no chance at now. This is hopefully a humorous therapy for me. Just chronicalling my journey through motherhood, being a good wife, being a mother, and every day daily stuffs. :D

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Packed a lot into one weekend...

Hubby and I took a roadtrip down to Bowling Green, Kentucky, this weekend. He had to go down for work, so I asked my mom if she would watch the kids, and I joined him. It was a wonderful, relaxing, yet busy weekend, but I enjoyed it immensely! We hit up the flea market, and I finally found a cane that is short enough for me to use! We also found the faery necklace I have been wanting to find for ages, but never could find (used to have one, lost it, couldn't ever find them to get another!). I even helped him take apart everything at the call center down there that shut down to help them move it up here. I did a very little bit of lifting, but all the heavy stuff, he did for me. Overall, it was a wonderful weekend. I love spending one on one time with hubby, it's always soooo nice! Amazing how getting away for a day can refresh you like that though! It's also amazing how getting away like that, dealing with the car ride with fibro, can mess you up for a few days as well. I am more than likely going to be spending a couple days at least in bed due to the pain from just sitting in the car so much. :( I'll post some pics/video later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment