I was once called Wonder Woman.

Now, I am a mom of 3 living her daily life fighting osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia at 31. So many things I used to be able to do, I have no chance at now. This is hopefully a humorous therapy for me. Just chronicalling my journey through motherhood, being a good wife, being a mother, and every day daily stuffs. :D

Saturday, January 1, 2011

We all have those days..


It always amazes me how one person can say "it was just one of those days", and no matter who you are, you understand. We have all been there, we have all had "those" days. The main thing is to remember, someone somewhere does actually care, does actually love you through the good and the bad, and that tomorrow is another day for the sun to shine.  I have these days a lot. Days I can't even run to the store for a new vacuum belt because I am in too much pain to move. Days I can't even get out of bed due to the pain. I just remember to always count my blessings. I have 5 beautiful children, a wonderful, selfless husband whom takes care of me, a beautiful house, wonderful dogs, an amazing siamese cat (I'll post about him another day...he's awesome!), and many, many other blessings. Let your sunset be like this...remember your blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment