I was once called Wonder Woman.

Now, I am a mom of 3 living her daily life fighting osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia at 31. So many things I used to be able to do, I have no chance at now. This is hopefully a humorous therapy for me. Just chronicalling my journey through motherhood, being a good wife, being a mother, and every day daily stuffs. :D

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


Just wanted to wish anyone that reads this a very Merry Christmas and a wonderfully Happy New Year! Christmas in our house was a huge success, despite all of the pain involved this year! :) The kids are playing with all of their new stuff, and not a single fight all day so far! (That's the best Christmas present for me!!) I even got a nap, since the kids got us up at 4:30 am, and we finished setting up around 1am. Have a wonderful holiday!! May it be filled with laughter, love, and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment